5 Assumptions About God
"Jeff's life journey mirrors what many inside and outside the church wrongly assume about what it means to be a Christ follower. Take the journey with Jeff and enjoy a fresh renewal of the love relationship God wants with each of us. I needed the recharge and refocus this little book provides"
- Joshua Beers
Senior Vice President of Student Experience
at Lancaster Bible College
Interested in leading a small group through the material?
Check out this resource kit!
This Resource Kit Includes:
- 8 copies of the book, 5 Assumptions About God
- 8 copies of the book, Living Naked
- The Spirit-Empowered Faith Set:
- The list of 40 outcomes of what a Spirit-Empowered disciple of Christ might look like.
- A self-assessment tool to help measure these 40 outcomes in your own life. This assessment helps you see how you are doing at embodying these 40 biblical principles.
- Teaching notes in the form of sermon notes. These notes are broken down into 12 sections and could be used as small group leader notes, 12-part sermon series, or simply continued study and growth.
* Special bulk pricing on the book is available to help enable each person to purchase their own copy of the book from the church, group, organizer to help off-set your cost.